yanettramirez asked: Once you get this, you have to say 5 nice things about yourself and send to ten of your favorite followers! Love thyself. :)
ok yanett u cruel woman
1. i know all of deepal shaw’s moves from the leke pehla pehla pyaar remix
2. i can make ppl visibly wince w/ one death glare
3. i’m sharp as a fuckin’ knife
4. i do a mean mae west impersonation
5. i wore a fur coat and purple lipstick to the shop today, to get a sandwich. in a hailstorm
yall have low self esteem y’all see a 3 and be like “he’s perfect”
These 3 tweets hit the nail on the head for me.
And with that said, I won’t say anymore about Madiba today. He’s lived a long life. He was 95. He’s now at peace. I just don’t like how the mainstream press is framing his life in a very easy and digestible narrative, but that is to be expected. It really is nauseating to see imperialistic vultures chiming in with their condolences. I mean, we have people who were part of a system that sought to crush Mandela weighing in to tell us about what an exemplary man he was. My words cannot express how disgusting that is, but the show must go on. All that is left is for Dick Chaney and P.W. Botha’s children to start singing Mandela’s praises.
Delfine Bafort in “The Witching Hour” for Dazed & Confused November 2013 hotographed by Vicent van de Wijngaard